 Local / Australia / 13056
13055  |  13057
Subject:
Merry Xmas and all the best for 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:10:37 GMT

Hi All Users and especially all BLTG and Brisbane Lego Users Group

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all a Merry Xmas and I hope 2005
goes well for everyone.

To the BLTG team thanks for the great time at the Xmas BBQ last weekend it was a
pleasure to host and the company was great.

To the MLTG members wonderfull display and I hope it becoms a reular thing keep
up the good work I was impressed with all of the elements of your display.

So happy bargain hunting &
Happy building
Merry Xmas

Peter Parsons