 Local / Australia / 1297
  LA gets it's honorable mention

Hey guys, just thought you'd be interested that LA finally got it's place in the Acronym FAQ... alongside with Los Angeles, just in case omeone gets them confused. :-) (URL) Todd, can you please change the link on the FAQ page, from the V1.3 post (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.faq)

  Re: LA gets it's honorable mention

Thanks Shiri "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwDyEp.2Dw@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) them (...) post (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.faq)

  Re: LA gets it's honorable mention

(...) That's two LA's I won't be spending my holidays at ;^) pete.w (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LA gets it's honorable mention

(...) LOL! I'd say you're lucky in relation to one, and unlucky in the other. (Guess which is which) -Shiri (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)