 Local / Australia / 12967
Re: false advertising on shop.lego.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   I just accessed shop.lego.com and it said “10030 Imperial Star Destroyer: Not Available in any store” This is not true, it is available in Daved Jones stores here in australia (AFAIK), therefore this is false advertising (and may contravene the trade practices act, IANAL so I cant say for sure)

That’s why, (roll tape), “There’s no other store like David Jones”, (cut tape).

I just wish they had more copies of this set. I missed out on the intitial offering and when I called to see when they would be restocked I was told that once those sets sold out, that was it. Ah well...thats what happens when you can’t help but wait until that set you want goes on sale! Maybe they will show up somewhere else in the future.

Cheers
Matthew