 Local / Australia / 12899
  Re: TRU specials

(...) According to Peeron, they are "light green". Not very descriptive I know. They are the same colour as the Paradisa baseplates. The grille tiles on the 8417 Mag Wheel Master are listed as being "aqua", and are a different colour to the bonus (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU specials

(...) The 8 x 16 baseplates are 'Light Green', the 1 x 6 plates are 'Aqua' according to BL. Peeron lists the 1 x 6 plates in 5850 as 'Aqua'. All these colours...if we were true purists, we would all learn Danish and call them whatever Lego calls (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)