 Local / Australia / 12883
12882  |  12884
Subject:
A change of colours.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:59:55 GMT

I haven't bought a LEGO set in more than a year.

I haven't met with fellow LUGNetters since May. (at least I think I did, it's
getting hazy)

But the clincher is  I haven't built a new model or own creation in at least 18
months.

But..

I have moved twice.

Changed jobs (though not companies) twice.

Begun planning to travel overseas.

Conclusion?

It seems I'm in the middle of a dark (or very dim) age. Happily I know not to
sell my LEGO, but it has been sitting quietly in a cupboard, slightly unloved.

Normally this wouldn't have much impact on the loc.au community but I am
concious that I did volunteer to organise the international fest thing for next
year.

I am no longer confident that I will have the required time or (more
importantly) enthusiasm. So it is with regret that I apologise, I cannot do the
job I volunteered for. Hopefully there will be others to set up to the
(base)plate.

In the meantime I'll be hanging in, lurking perhaps and waiting of an inspiring
relase from LEGO. Until then, Happy building everyone!

James (who says farewell, not goodbye)