 Local / Australia / 12858
12857  |  12859
Subject:
LEGO STAR DESTROYER IN OZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:21:40 GMT

Hi All just a quick note to let you know Imperial star Destroyer is now
available in Australian Retail stores.
Currently exclusively at David Jones stores Price is $399 AUD not bad
considering its RRP is is $569 AUD
+ 3000 +++ pieces + 14 hours of building enjoyment.......what could be better
?????
Iggy.