 Local / Australia / 12851
12850  |  12852
Subject:
PLUGS #2 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:09:09 GMT

Hi,

I have a possible venue and date for a Perth LEGO Collector gathering.  After
speaking with Marc at Kiddywink toys in Balcatta, he has kindly offered the use
of his shop for a meet-up!

Sunday December 12th, 2-3pm.

I figured we could meet there, check out Marc's extensive selection of
secondhand LEGO parts and sets for sale, maybe bring a MOC or two to show off
and have a coffee and a chat.  The store will be open exclusively for LEGO
enthusiasts.
If you're still wanting for more LEGO action after that we could then maybe move
on to one of our places near by?  My place is about a 15min drive from
Kiddywink.

So, whadya reckon?  If you like this idea just reply to this post or email me.
If you've got another idea for a meetup then please share!

I look forward to your input!

Cheers,

Braith.