 Local / Australia / 12830
Re: Next Sydney Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
Has there been any discussion of the next Sydney meet?

If not, perhaps my new place (still in Dee Why though) sometime mid November?
if there's interest we'll pin down an exact date.

Mid-November sounds good, those December meetings just never happen  ;^)
At the meeting at Richie's house, we had someone put their hand up as a possible
venue, have you heard from Rob, Richie ?

James (who is keen for a bit of MadMax type brikwars)

Hi Pete, Richie,

I am still happy to host Sydney Meets anytime.  Thanks for a great day last
month, my son and I enjoyed the day immensely.  Just let me know when, maybe
December if James hosts November at DY?

cheers, Robb.