 Local / Australia / 12824
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:29:46 GMT

Fun day at Tim’s place on Sunday - Beth organised a BBQ, and Tim organised a building competition. Present were Tim & Beth & Lochie, Kane, Paul, Travis, Troy, Sue Ann, Linda & Stuart, and myself.

The
entries (minus Kane’s)

After the eating was done, we got straight into the building competition, which entailed everyone having 1 hour to build whatever they wanted out of a standard bag of bricks (everyone got exactly the same bricks). After much loud complaint about odd numbers of various pieces, the results were:

   Teunis (hover train) : 1st place

   Paul (Space Owl reconnaissance) : Equal 2nd place

   Travis (Mecha etc) : Equal 2nd place

   Tim (Rowboat) : 4th place

   Linda (Ummmm... stuff) : Equal 5th place

   Ross (Camera etc) : Equal 5th place

   Stuart (Age 10) : Honourable mention

After the prizes were handed out, we all got into some serious partsies. Snowspeeders, Technic trucks, 4400 tubs, etc. Which ate up all the time that was gonna be given to Brikwars. Oh well, it wouldn’t be the first time. The kids had fun driving the Brikwars tanks around the town.

Then the ones who were still left headed off for dinner, and we somehow managed to lose Kane along the way (sorry Kane!). And that is about all that happened!

ROSCO