 Local / Australia / 12820
12819  |  12821
Subject:
6989 For sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:34:10 GMT

Hi all
I am of the understanding this is the right group to post this in please let me
know if it is not.
I am parting with a MIB 6989 from Mtron.
the kit is the second in my collection and I have no need for it now I am
parting up my Spae collection.
Interested parties please Email me at my address.
I will ship world wide so overseas people don't be scared to email me.

Cheers
Peter
member 348