 Local / Australia / 12796
Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge goes Micro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I’ve been looking at my small collection of Islander rope bridges for a while, wondering what they could be used for... and finally it struck me:

After I put it together, I spent a moment thinking it would be a good idea for Lego to release the rope bridge in other colours (dark grey even). Then, common sense struck... I don’t need more rope bridges, no matter what the colour!

First of all, I am not an islander and don’t object to your design.

But where are the green plates, those pylons don’t sit in water ! Unless it’s post-global warming and the rusty coathanger sits above the new sea-level. By then everyone may need a rope bridge, start collecting now.