 Local / Australia / 12789
12788  |  12790
Subject:
Brissy Lugs LEGO Christmas Party! - Sunday Dec 5th 2004!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:11:19 GMT

Ho ho ho, it’s almost that time of year!!! CHRISTMAS! a Christmas party! we haven’t had a lot of meets this year and I am somewhat busy organising next years biggy... but I’d love to see you all again and hopefully some fresh new faces too! The date gives us 2 months to build and plan, so plently of notice and time!
  • Date: Sunday 5th Dec 2004
  • Time: 10am onwards...
  • Theme: Christmas... Christmas in space, Pirate Christmas, Wacky Christmas, Christmas trains etc etc, anything Christmas related!
  • Bring: LEGO, $5 and a small LEGO gift wrapped...
  • Contact: legomel@yahoo.com.au (I can give details of where I am once you email me etc).
  • Food and drink: I will supply all the goodies (but feel free to bring anything along) and stuff, but feel free to bring drink with you incase I don’t have your favourite, but I won’t be supplying alcohol! ;) and please, all smoking downstairs!
The $5 is to go towards prizes and the small LEGO wrapped gift is so we can play Secret Santa ;) if no-one knows what that is, you all bring a gift along (unless you don’t want to be included) and we draw numbers out of a hat/bag/box etc and you get the corresponding gift! The prizes will be for the best Christmas related MOC’s...

I can’t have the meet at my place after the 5th as hopefully I won’t be in the country around then ;) so I hope to see you all there, and anyone from overseas or interstate who are running through, feel free to come along and join in!

Email me for anymore details!

See you there!

Mel

P.S. I will be telling my neighbours that there will be a few people around, so they will already know and can’t complain too much! ;)