 Local / Australia / 1273
Re: What I saw at Grace Brothers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
I was in GB's Macq centre and I saw they had some old stock on the shelves.
It's a little shelf worn but who keeps the boxes?

Anyway the sets were
Aquazone
<set:6195> $169
<set:6190> $90
<set:6175> $55
<set:6155> $35
and divers
<set:6442> $40

Of course the standard, reply by e-mail if interested clause applies, but be
quick as the sets might not be there long.

Two of each of these are still there, there's only one of 6175 and 6195.
There's also the Timecruisers Flybo Pirate ship, some old Duplo and 2 copies
of a Paradisa set <set:6404> (in with the Belville). James, I'm tempted by
6175 -- is there a good reason to divert Soccer/Dino Island funds to buy it?
IMHO, 6195 is really too steep at $169 even if discounted 10-15% -- someone
else might not think so.

A sales assistant hinted to me in that there might be a 20% discount at GB's
in the pre-GST week as well.

--Dave