 Local / Australia / 12725
12724  |  12726
Subject:
New sets/specials at Myer, TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 04:54:28 GMT

I noticed that Myer has a couple of markdowns that seem new(ish):

    4093 Wild Wind-Up
314 elements, 0 figures, US$25, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Inventor
AU$21

    4728 Escape from Privet Drive
278 elements, 3 figures, US$30, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Harry Potter > {Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets}
AU$31

Including a markdown of the NASA double pack:

    7469 Mission to Mars
417 elements, 0 figures, US$30, 2003
LEGO > Discovery > NASA

    7468 Saturn V Moon Mission
178 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2003
LEGO > Discovery > NASA
AU$50

Also, a the new Technic sets have turned up at TRU, including:

    8436 Truck
1027 elements, 0 figures, US$90, 2004
LEGO > TECHNIC
AU$149.99

And the bley-release of 7262, at a pretty competitive price (and its fancy yet flimsy box):

    7262 TIE™ Fighter and Y-wing™
407 elements, 2 figures, US$50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Classic
AU$69.99