 Local / Australia / 12710
  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) Hello All, I'm happy to help, in the main part of the trains area . So have allready found a venue ? Time/date ? Thanks , Teunis. Sorry I havn't been a great help .I pritty busy at the moment . (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) No venue/date etc just yet (we will let you know once we can find what is more suitable) but it will be Sydney for obvious reasons. There are still a lot of other things to sort out before we get to some stuff, but that doesn't mean we can't (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)