 Local / Australia / 1271
  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) The 7151 is on sale (or was) at Toyworlds in Brisbane for $40 AUD. I haven't seen them in Sydney Toyworlds, which have two of the ninja sets at a better price. The 7161 has been $59.90 at K-Marts for months (RRP $136), though you have to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) US). That is so bizarre, isn't it? It really makes me wonder if someone goofed at Lego Australia. Maybe they divided instead of multipled when converting to Aussie dollars? (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)