 Local / Australia / 12683
12682  |  12684
Subject:
St Sabina's Day at Port Brique (STUDfest n)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:28:44 GMT

It was a quiet gathering at Port Brique for St Sabina’s day. We had four grownups and three kids (all six year olds).

Newcomer Rob and his son, Lachlan, were the first to arrive, and they had a tour of the lego play room and the new site of Port Brique before the others arrived.

Pete W and Kev arrived a bit later, with Pete’s son Gylan. Pete brought a magnificent thai-style tower resplendent in white, pink and orange and Kev brought a magnificent English style tower in many shades of grey.

I took some fuzzy pics, including this one:

Fortunately, Kev took some too. On a good camera. Which will be posted in due course.

No brickwars, alas, but on the bright side, my philistines had no casualties.

And there was a surprise visit from a scrub turkey.

Cheers

Richie Dulin