 Local / Australia / 12615
12614  |  12616
Subject:
pirate jr at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:44:17 GMT

The Jack Stone scale pirate sets have appeared at my local Kmart. Not sure about
prices since shelf tickets did not match the items.

One set has a big black rowboat, which someone might find useful, I seem to
remember a red scorpion in one of the sets as well.

Funnily enough the Best-Lock pirate sets had disappeared (sold ? plundered ?)

playmobil well,
pete.w