 Local / Australia / 12610
Re: Paypal and the class action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
NB For the purposes of these questions, I am a happy Paypal user who has
never had a problem with them, so my gut instinct is that I don't need to
know or care.

I think that story is going arount for a long time. I've seen something like
what you describe more than a year ago.

I've had a issue once, a bank funding transfer of about 80 EURO to my Paypal
account went missing inside Paypal, during the time they where branching off a
local European business unit. I had to phone 3 times to put them on track
properly. They lisenend to my explanation and I could stay polite at every call,
it only took the 3 times and presuation to convince them that the money realy
went missing inside their company, sice I had a slip from my bank prooving the
money was transfered to their bank. With the 3th call I had convinced them,
after that they managed to locate the missing money and resolved the issue
quickly.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP market.services]