 Local / Australia / 12564
  have you guys seen http://www.bricknet.com.au/?

I found a link to it on (of all places) the aus.sport.motor newsgroup on usenet (someone was linking to the large ferrari set) Not sure how good it is or what but sounds like a good option for those who miss Ozbricks (e.g. someone in a place where (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: have you guys seen http://www.bricknet.com.au/?

I bought from them a couple of years ago now. Great service, good packaging, everything you'd expect. I can't remember what I bought, probably some technic set. I think the owner / operator John Marlow has even posted here a couple of times. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: have you guys seen http://www.bricknet.com.au/?

(...) There is a link to BrickNet on the (URL) main .loc.au page> under shopping, has been there for quite a while, I think. ROSCO (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: have you guys seen http://www.bricknet.com.au/?

(...) Is flying that plane so boring that you feel the need to browse the interweb ? pete.w ;^) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)