 Local / Australia / 12545
  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

Hey, Here's what I can make out, doing some Googling and using this site to help me with flags: (URL) left - Hmm. This looks like a few of the flags, but only Pitcairn and Cook Islands fall into "Asia Pacific". The text looks like "Convention (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

(...) Looks a bit like a giant ceramic version of Jeff Koon's 'Puppy', that lived outside the Museum of Temporary Art in Sydney a few years ago. (URL) gratuitous shot of Sophie Lee) (...) but Auckland remains in New Zealand ;^) (...) pete.w (lone (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

In case anyone of you has more interest in LEGO models of real life locations, and haven't read (URL) this post> about the "Piece of Peace" Unesco World Heritage List LEGO exhibit yet, you certainly should. Bruce and Pete thanks for your help and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

Hello all, (...) Afterburner: You may remember that we were not able to research the origins of (URL) this model>, but after almost a year I've (accedentally) found the location of the buiding: The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. This is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)