 Local / Australia / 12539
  Re: no reserves on aussie ebay

(...) guess (...) opinion (...) I don't recall being asked. But I would assume that ebay have a lot of stats about the "success rates" (the item sells) with and without reserves being used. Of course, success to ebay (the item sells) and success to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: no reserves on aussie ebay

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote: -snip- (...) -snip- Not exactly: What is is 'worth' is one bid increment more than the second highest bidder is prepared to pay. For example, if there are two bidders, one prepared to pay $50, the other (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)