 Local / Australia / 12430
12429  |  12431
Subject:
Delurking.....finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:56:10 GMT

Hi all,

Well it seems the T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A.C was enough to make me delurk after hanging around LUGNET for about a year and a half. So here I am.

Those who were at the last MUGS meeting have already met me and seen some of my handiwork, for everybody else, you may have seen the Woomera when it was posted by Richie on my behalf.

For those who haven’t seen it, you can take a look at my Brickshelf account if you are interested. Sorry about the dodgy photos, best that I can do at the moment.

Brickshelf Account

There is more to come, expect to hear from me a fair bit from now on. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you all and becoming a bit more active in the AFOL community.

Cheers
Matthew