 Local / Australia / 12334
Re: Sydney Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 03:31:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall wrote:
   Hiya...

Are we up for a Lego meet in the Sydney area soon? Lets fix a date and place..... anyone?

Kev..: )

I’ve got 22/8 pencilled in for the Port Brique Regatta and Ancient Brikwars at my place. It’s a bit of a long time to wait, though.

Also, another one to add to the list - Rob McGowen (currently battling his way through email setups etc) is keen to attend the next meeting.

Cheers

Richie Dulin