 Local / Australia / 12307
Re: TGBSLILA Competition! - 2 days to go! keep them coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
   G’day all! as one of the Judges, I’d just like to say that it’s good to see some more effort and interest being shown into this side of the competition!

However, there is only 4 days to go... it would be good to see some of you who haven’t mentioned your entry on lugnet etc, yet, to get this in before the deadline (as this will NOT be extended again!).

I imagine Richie is pretty busy, so try not to make the workload too heavy for him by listing them all at the last minute. But do get them in and show us what ya made of ;)

Mel is correct - I am pretty busy - and as well as that I’m at a pretty dodgy web connection. So I won’t be updating the TGBSLILA page until next Tuesday (15/6), but I’ll be allowing plenty of time to do so.

Remember the cutoff is midnight Monday, or thereabouts. Once the entries close, Mel and I will be judging, with an announcement made (hopefully) within a week or so (though there may need to be an extension, if we don’t plan well enough!). Winners will then be asked for posting addresses, and prizes will go out shortly thereafter.

Keep the entries coming!

Cheers

Richie Dulin