 Local / Australia / 12305
12304  |  12306
Subject:
Humble addition to Port Block inspired by TGBSLILA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:12:59 GMT

I am a bit awed by the microfig Melbourne thingie, but since I have been moved to add something to Port Block for the first time in I guess 3 years, and since it will likely add a post or two in the best traditions of the competition, I offer it anyway :-) On reflection, I can’t seem to fit it into any of the categories, but with a new moc I’m happy with, its all good!

The Warrior Monks of St Patbrick, who seem to go with Port Block Yards throughout the galaxy as crackers go with cheese, or sunblock goes with beach towels, had a monastery at Port Block, built on a rocky outcropping into the harbour, called Skellig Patbrick.

Yes the King Arthur is based on the one in the Minifig Monthy Python and the Holy Grail, and yes, the long boat has been achieved with the help of a coping saw (um-ah!).