 Local / Australia / 12301
  Re: Second entry for TGBSLILA, a work in progress

(...) Excellent work Aaron ! Unmistakable streetscape even to the occasional visitor. The 2 types of trams and 2 types of buses and the train station would be my favourite parts of your display. Something like this would go down well in a show open (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Second entry for TGBSLILA, a work in progress

(...) That is the eventual plan (in my dreams) (...) your to generous, I was thinking brown :) Aaron (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, FTX)