 Local / Australia / 12286
  My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

Hi All, Here is my final entry for the Aussie-Themed section of the Breathe-Some-Life competition - a HX Holden Panel Van. Check out... (URL) ...and LMKWYT! Cheers, Braith. (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Nice van. I hope to have an entry in the contenst (wont be large, various other things prevent me from doing any of the other ideas I had) I had origonally planned to make dioramas of 1 or more classic australian songs (Click Go The Shears, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Beautiful! The details on the dashboard, the engine, the seats etc really works, as does the overall shape. All the opening bits as well, a very nice and tidy model with loads of function :) Michael (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Wow.. that brings back memories. Love the bucket seats, and the view under the hood... yep remember that view a hell of a lot :) Although the back could do with some matresses ;) Aaron A (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Great detail Braith! Love the number plate, what state is that??? And good to see some hubcaps missing too, just wouldn't be the same if they were all present! ROSCO (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) You managed to capture the front and back end particularly well. pete.w (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Excellent! All it needs to complete the picture is a sticker with an airbrushed fantasy picture on the side and a mattress in the back. Allister (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My last entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Cheers Al, and to everyone else for the cool feedback! I lost my connection for a while but am back catching up on the news. There are some great entries for the comp - definately livelier now. As for the Pano, I had a Sandman pic ready for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My lust entry for the Breathe Some Life comp

(...) Needle and thread ? You could always cross-stitch a fantasy picture ! (:^O) If you wish to remain pure, there are always Belville sleeping bags. pete.w (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)