 Local / Australia / 12283
  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) Thanks. I'm currently working on a Mk. 2 version of the 25lb field gun, with the gun having a mounting that looks closer to what the WW2 ones had. I am also trying to get the traversal wheel to retract for transport. At present the wheel gets (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) I'm looking forward to seeing the MK2 etc. (...) I definitely wouldn't want to deface or use stickers with my minifigs either. I don't disagree with others making their own sticker designs etc and I have seen some great designs and some great (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)