 Local / Australia / 12268
  Queens Birthday Meet

Hey, I know that the date for this is rapidly approaching (next week and all) but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on the weekend (12/13th) before and maybe have a social gathering, like a dinner somewhere or something. (so as not to (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Queens Birthday Meet

(...) Definitely a possibility. I'd probably go with Sunday just in case any out-of-towners show up. But the main question is organising an eatery - anyone know any good ones? One that doesn't mind people bringing LEGO to the table would be a bonus (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)