 Local / Australia / 1226
    RE: Just bought the Football sets —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) True, the government does tax highly...but if LA can get the soccer sets [that we weren't going to be getting] into the country, and can sell them at this price when they were originally going to be $115 or so, it begins to look like it's not (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Just bought the Football sets —Peter White
   (...) But if each Lego subsidiary is treated separatedly, why should one subsidise the other. Next thing you will want a player draft for the footie ;^) At least Brad gave us a mention, I wasn't expecting one. pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)