 Local / Australia / 12255
    Good value Lego at Toys'r'us —Jason Wilson
   I was at the Toys'R'Us at Garden City (Brisbane) and they have a special on - buy any three sets and get the cheapest of the three for free. This means if you buy three sets the same price you get effectively a 33% discount - which is pretty good. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Good value Lego at Toys'r'us —Melody Brown
   I took on this deal when I was in Germany at their TRU, they had some nice Scala sets :) It was a great way to buy some stuff already on special and not available here :) Mel (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)