 Local / Australia / 12214
    Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition —Eric Sophie
   In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote: -snip- (...) Oh what a pleasant surprise! I logon and bam, there is your finished Roo Mech! Well sir, you are the first and it is quite original. The overall form is very nice. I love the choice of colors. (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition —Allister McLaren
   (...) Well it is a bit big, but I liked it too much to try and redo it smaller. Personality won over accuracy this time. (...) Thanks. I must have rebuilt the legs five times before getting the right balance between range of motion, appearance, and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)