 Local / Australia / 12168
  Sydney Lego Fan gathering report

Careful readers of .loc.au will note that a meeting of Sydney Lego fans was planned for last Sunday, but that the many significant details have so far gone unreported. This may have lead to the assumption that the gathering did not occur. But it (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Sydney Lego Fan gathering report

(...) I had the same dream ! (...) You predicted such an event in my dream ! (...) A foodcourt is the logical place for the Salivation Army Reserve to be on manoeuvres, but I think they would have been better trawling the waste bins. Don't forget (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)