 Local / Australia / 12136
  Re: June fest?

(...) Now THAT would be a draw card :-) Not to say that the company of the MUGs is not sufficiently scintillating, but the scintillation sensation soars if Todd turns up. Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: June fest?

(...) Well, I have a hall booked for monday 14th June (public hol), and haven't had any violent objections from locals yet. And yes, Todd you are certainly welcome, as is everyone else ;) I will be posting more details fairly soon, I just wanted to (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)