 Local / Australia / 12103
  Breathing some life for Aussies

All, I have been lurking on these lists for quite a while now. This evening my three old son insisted I had to build some things for him while I was in the middle of doing some sorting. Agreeing to his demands I happily decided to ensure I built (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Breathing some life for Aussies

(...) Welcome aboard, the photos turned out fine ! Nice economical use of parts for the roo. Good to see the loo has a chimney, so that means the toilet-seat is heated, hopefully no naked flames though. It's a roo in a queue to the loo with a view, (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)