 Local / Australia / 12018
12017  |  12019
Subject:
anyone interested in parts from a 4512 cargo train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:56:43 GMT

I have been eyeing off the 4512 cargo train (especially since I have $30 of
myer vouchers that would help offset the cost) but I have been a bit
aprehensive to buy such a large set that has many parts in it I dont want.
If anyone in australia (preferably perth local) would help defray the costs
by buying some of the parts I dont want off me, it would make it more
likely that I would buy the set.

Specificly, I would want to get rid of the speed regulator, motor, train
wheels, train wagon bases, probobly the boxcar doors and also probobly the
train track (not that I dont have a use for the track but it would probobly
be easier to find a potential buyer if I was to offload the track also).

Parts I would definalty want to hang onto:
the new-fangled plough buffer parts (i.e. the complete set of buffers,
wheels, bogie plates and such that go with them)
the Hinge Plate 1 x 4 Locking with 2 Single Fingers on Top
mabie the sicker sheet and some of the bits the stickers get stuck onto.
some of the Train Roof 6 x 6 perhaps
the Engineer Max figure (probobly not the other figs though)
the Trans-Red Electric Train Light Prism 1 x 4 (I want one of those in a
trans-blue color)
the yellow technic brick 1 x 2 with holes
and mabie a couple of the other parts.

BTW, I would also be interested in partsies for the Central Station and the
Coast Watch HQ...