 Local / Australia / 12015
    The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range! —Matthew Jeffery
   Hello all! Not an aussie icon, but in the spirit of breathing some life into loc.au: (URL) the new williams fw26 (this is the 2004 williams for those who don't follow f1 all that much) I have finally developed the perfect MUCUS technique :) there (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range! —Paul Baulch
   (...) ... (...) You need to use slopes and tiles more, to smooth out the surface. Don't you have some blue and white slopes and tiles? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range! —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) I have blue tiles in excess, but not in the sizes I really need. I have white tiles as well, but in order to do some of the trickyness to get the sidepods 1 plate thick I can't use tiles (and the sidepods look really odd if the white is higher (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)