 Local / Australia / 12009
  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) hi Michael! it's been forever since i posted, but this is a pretty cool ship! it seems familiar, were you the one that wqas trying to build a spanish caravel a while ago? it came out pretty well. the color scheme is very original, i like it! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) Thanks Steve! Yeah, I was building caravels I while ago. This is my second, the first was (URL) this one>. The contest of which I speak is one which is currently being run in the Australian newsgroup - see (URL) this>. Even non-Aussies can (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)