 Local / Australia / 11986
  Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

(...) If you can find a Toyworld who havent sold out to Uncle Petes, you will find they carry the entire range......... Good Luck, Dave (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

(...) Well I checked one toyworld here in perth (Canning Vale) and they didnt have any trains. Mabie I need to ring around toyworlds and ask :) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)