 Local / Australia / 11941
Re: MUGS small Meeting THIS SUNDAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All ,

Small lego meeting at my house.

Mainly partsies, and hopefully some M>ltc setup.
I will setup my stuff on Saturday

Time  11am to  4 pm
Could we break a tradition , and not go Lego shopping ?

Teunis' House

40 Sasses ave
Bayswater  VIC

MELWAY MAP 64 E 6

Unfortunately i'll be unable to make it to this meeting...But I hope to make it
to the Craigieburn meeting :)

On a side note, there will be another Craigieburn meeting on July 10 (Already
advertised locally.)...anyone want to book/provide venus for meeting between
17/4 and 10/7 ?

ALSO...I have heard a rumour that in a week or so, 4403 will be at around $45 or
so...watch for your Myer catalogues, as there will be a few more cheap sets
around too.

Benjamin Whytcross