 Local / Australia / 1194
Re: What I saw at Grace Brothers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
I was in GB's Macq centre and I saw they had some old stock • on the shelves.
It's a little shelf worn but who keeps the boxes?

Any Japanese labels on the boxes ?

I don't know if anyone else has seen something similar, but at Target in Box
Hill, they have [had] 5905/5906's with a message about recording the Lego
address in french that had been stamped onto the base of the box.

Yep,
I've seen the same thing with the same sets, are these adventurers escaping
Tahiti or some other French-speaking Pacific Island ?
My sighting was in Big W.

pete.w