 Local / Australia / 11889
    Re: What is the point of having shop @ home?? —Teunis Davey
   (...) To Matt, You go to Lego.com to order Lego.(our email orders go to the UK (?)) Or you could go to Oz bricks. I think he has a phone order Service. Thanks, Teunis. (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: What is the point of having shop @ home?? —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) sorry about that - I should have made it quite clear I was being sarcastic with a /enable sarcasm/ statement :D But thanks for the advice (pity I don't have a credit card yet :) ) I think I'll have to stick to Toy corner's inflated prices :) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)