 Local / Australia / 11887
Re: Cheap Mindstorms Kit - OZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:52:09 GMT

Okay now that i have secured my copy of the mindstorms kit (i didn't want to
miss out, i'm sure you can all understand that). I can reveal that OZBricks
have the kit for A$244.95. After phoning in my order Michael informed me
that this price will be back to regular discount level at the end of next
week.
Aaron

"Aaron Coghill" <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message
Hi all,
After play with a mindstorms kit over the weekend, i'm looking at buying • one.
Any ideas who is the cheapest etc?. I found one place for $245. When Dick • smith
have a special whats there usual price?

Aaron