 Local / Australia / 11882
  train track

Hi there wonderful people. Im off to adelaide thi morning and i would like to know where I can buyn some train track. anyone able to help? Thanx (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: train track

(...) Hello Shona, There are a few options ! www.lego.com Shop at home ! www.bricklink.com Private sales ! Oz bricks ! This is probably the best option ! It's very hard to find Lego train track in local stores , but not impossiable. I've seen (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: train track

(...) <lurk mode="off"> In Adelaide, the ONE stop for all your Lego shopping needs would be Toy Corner, in the Pelican Plaza Shopping Centre - 1007 North East Road (nearby to Tea Tree Plaza). IIRC the price is $19.95 for a box of straight or curved (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)