 Local / Australia / 11863
Re: Myer Sale 20-50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:00:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Some very nice prices at the current Myer sale!

20% off all lego not marked as reduced...

and some of the marked reduced prices
  • Dragon Fortress $80

-snip-

   But they’re the marked price.... the actual price when you get to the register might be even lower. (eg Orient Balloon $10, HP Troll $8).

But alas, not the Dragon Fortress.... marked as $80ish, checks out as $80ish. :-(

Good value, nevertheless.

(And I noted that 1 of the 50 or so Jack Stone Police HQs was marked at $40ish (the rest being $80ish). It hadn’t sold, though.)

Richie Dulin