 Local / Australia / 11855
11854  |  11856
Subject:
The Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition breathes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:37:58 GMT

Although it seems that there is plenty of life in .loc.au recently, our competition is going ahead.

Mel has organised fantastic prizes and sponsorship. There will be first, second and third prizes as well as the previously mentioned McDonalds Bionicle as the booby prize.

Details of the prizes and rules will be released shortly. But I can announce that the booby prize will go to the ‘best worst MOC’. And by best worst MOC, I don’t mean the apocryphal treasure-chest-and-2x2-round spacecraft, or something that is just badly built.

The Best Worst MOC will be something that’s creatively bad. Perhaps a Grand Admiral Jack Stone figure thoughtlessly infringing someone elses intellectual property while driving a wingless spacecraft made entirely of new light grey bricks?

Cheers

Richie Dulin