 Local / Australia / 11841
11840  |  11842
Subject:
2004 SW spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:31:07 GMT

I spotted the 4 mini sets, the X-Wing, the Snowspeeder and the Cantina at
K-Mart in booragoon today.

I have also seen (in various places):
All 4 Creator sets
the 4+ police car
the 2 4+ construction vechicles
World City hovercraft, fire boats x 2 and rescue sets x 3
All 6 Racers sets
Plus, the 6 new Toa Metru bionicles.

No sign of anything else (mainly I am waiting for those X-Pod sets to show
up :)