 Local / Australia / 11748
  MOC :-OZ ICON ! The S Class of VR (Victoria Rail)

Hello All, Train Heads and Australians. For those of you who were not at BrickFest PDX . I have some pictures of my Victoria Rail S class streamlined stream train.I started this model on the 7th of Feb and finished it on the 11th of Feb.Just in time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC :-OZ ICON ! The S Class of VR (Victoria Rail)

(...) Will do! Cheers Richie (20 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)