 Local / Australia / 11746
  Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...

(...) Well, if you wanted to come along, I'm sure many of us would love to meet you ;) (...) Hey... it was just a dream.... but doesn't mean dreams can't come true, right? Given that I've said sometime next year, gives people plenty of time to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events)

  Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...

(...) Arg, don't remind me! Something tells me I'm not going to have much chance to think about Lego for the next few weeks after all ;) Michael (20 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events)